First new Procol Harum studio album for 14 years.
• Album release is preceded by the release of the single “Sunday Morning” on April 7th. This is a shortened radio edit of the album track.
• Much anticipated collaboration with lyricist Pete Brown.
• Stunning cover artwork by Julia Brown which references elements of the sleeve of the band’s eponymous debut album in 1967.
• Sold out Royal Festival Hall concert with orchestra on March 3rd to celebrate fifty years of “A Whiter Shade Of Pale”.
• UK tour dates in May will be followed by European tour dates in September and October.
• Band are supporting the release with interviews and performances.